Tough to meet in person? Whether you have a demanding schedule, distance, or transportation barriers, we’re ready to meet you where you are.
We’re ready to connect.
Career demands, travel, or transportation can get in the way of engaging in counseling sessions. We want to make it easy for you to get the support you need; that’s why we offer telehealth services (video sessions) through a secure video conferencing application.
Powerful connection and change can occur even when client and therapist are not able to meet in person. If these barriers are getting in your way, find out more and review our list of therapists offering telehealth sessions.
Finding the right therapist can be difficult, but that’s why we have a care coordinator (Ann) to help you find with the right counselor for your unique needs and personality. Feel free to browse our therapists below or if you’re ready now, call Ann at 833-914-4688 or schedule online.
Telehealth Services Available:
- First Visits
- Individual Counseling
- Couples Counseling
- Parent Sessions
Security and Privacy:
- We offer telehealth counseling sessions through a secure, HIPAA compliant application
- Each telehealth client is given a unique bridge ID
- Computer with a functioning webcam and microphone
- Current version of Firefox or Chrome browsers for the best experience
- Robust wireless and internet connection and a private space